T Cell Lymphoma Prognosis Pictures My Mother Has Lung Cancer, I Need Information.?

My mother has lung cancer, I need information.? - t cell lymphoma prognosis pictures

My mother is 40, has more weight, and only a right upper lobectomy. It has spread in the left upper lobe. The results are a low-grade B-cell lymphoma cancer BALT. I want someone who really knows, through research and includes links to see for myself. If you are the prognosis and treatment of this report a. If you have further questions about the case simply do not, and I'll tell you. I sit here and wait for help. Thank you.

2 comments:

Mary Boo said...

"The follicle marginal zone B represents a compartment of the defined zone B cells, a cellular composition of the middle of the (follicle follicular B cells), which also differs in its functional role in the immune system.

B-phase of two cells: the major (device) tumors

Impact: marginal zone NHL is a rare type of lymphoma B cells, which comprises about 2-4% of cases. There are approximately 61,000 new cases of NHL diagnosed each year. Therefore, it is estimated that approximately 1000 to 2300 cases of the marginal zone of the new NHL diagnosed each year.

MZL / malt are often associated with infections, antigen-driven:

"H. pylori, C. jejuni, B. burgdorferi, C. psittaci, and hepatitis C (HCV) associated with gastric lymphoma, Immunoproliferative disease of the small bowel, cutaneous lymphoma, intraocular lymphoma and lymphoma of the spleen, respectively.
http://www.lymphomation.org/type-mz.htm

http://www.searchmedica.com/xmlresource. ...

Ty B said...


BALT is a type of NHL. You can navigate your way on this site ... http://www.cancer.gov/cancertopics/types to find the specific nature of the mother, treatment and prognosis. I have some success with other treatments with cyclophosphamide, doxorubicin, vincristine and prednisone, one (CHOP) combination. Perhaps you'd like even Google. From what I understand, the better to treatment than other cancers respond non-Hodgkin's.

Hope this helps, wish I could help more ...

Post a Comment