Places To Get Married In The Maldives Am I Being Unreasonable Taking Money From My Sons Father?

Am I being unreasonable taking money from my sons father? - places to get married in the maldives

My son is 12, his father and I separated when my son 18 months old.Through year was my ex still a child and had many friends, and very little contact with our son so I called to complain about it!
I am married to my husband for 8 years and have 2 children and my son.
My ex always paid pittance for our son while he took his friends and their children on holiday in countries like the Maldives! I decided I had to be enough for a trip and contacted the CSA, so you me what my son was entitled to take money to.They can make from your wages, and were right on the 2 months, my former poverty are now demanding say they will take back 25% of his salary that want to borrow money from friends and suicidal.He he should go to the CSA for money from him and paid the amount of me I'm wrong, my husband says I feel bad and I'm too soft I am.

7 comments:

kim p butterfly said...

Let me tell you something, you leave off your game. He left with you, your children. It has long surpassed! I know many single mothers struggling to care for their children. answered all the questions, I am filled with emotion for them. He will not commit suicide (stupid, please). Keep receive their payments is beautiful, a man who did not have to help your child with a number of mothers. And since it was a good father to his son with him into hell !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! ...

Natty-Le... said...

Not unreasonable. It's your son, who is the most important person. The CSA has seen their wages and to determine exactly what the parents could afford. So do not let them try to deceive the State to commit suicide - he said I'll say it again, to talk to a doctor. You should not feel bad - you've done nothing wrong. :-)

peppersh... said...

Do not be silly, that sufficient time has been published and would just like things as they are too soft, was.You with him if you do not know regularly.What the spouse did not pay for is the money that says that love and wants the best for my son, even when I'm with the mother or father.So if you are looking for so your son deserves his part simple and easy to use.

Nurse Answer Mama said...

Do not play him. You have not been much better for him to be. The courts were fair. Your son deserves it. This is not you or the father.
Good luck and good luck.

mylot.co... said...

You have to pay, do not fall for it!

Mark H said...

No, I have a break of 10 years when he accepted a pittance, giving you the opportunity to spend more money if he deserve more. But not always something more to offer happens only to her friends and her children. You will need to be better for him, his son.

tehabwa said...

The judgments of support must take account of their previous income.

Can they be asked to remain low, even if you pay a pittance, does not return to her.

But you probably want to leave.

His mistake was not to offer decent support at all times. He was in the room when you concieved, is not it?

Post a Comment