Moonstone Ring Rhode Island I Wear A Silver Moonstone Ring On The First Finger Of My Right Hand..is It Good For My Love Life?

I wear a silver moonstone ring on the first finger of my right hand..is it good for my love life? - moonstone ring rhode island

Use it in any way possible. Whatever you love life anyway. The most important thing is your attitude and positive outlook in life. If you do this as a stimulus, I suggest that there is no power that prayer and positive thinking.

Good luck in love!

2 comments:

Violated by a TROLL! said...

WHAT?
Save your money and ask Allah .... can not believe what he has for you.
Yes ... Luv forecasts on the basis of the ring that he wears, oi!

Sarah said...

A ring has no influence on the love life .. UR Where did u get this information? no no no use .. in each finger, and you should be well with the love life of the United Kingdom.

Post a Comment