Spanish Skating Dress Why Is Not Being Stereotypical Considered A Sellout?

Why is not being stereotypical considered a sellout? - spanish skating dress

My best friend is from Puerto Rico, and because he likes to put on with skateboarding, rock music, and is especially for white people, is seen as a capitulation, because it is the ghetto and not, as the stereotype of Puerto Rico in my community action (which relates only to the Hispanic / black, looks like a wannabe gangster and dressed in urban clothing). Yes, it is perfect in its own culture, speak Spanish fluently, and in keeping with the traditions of the ancient world Puerto Rico, but from all that crap reaggaetonero.

I'm mixed (Puerto Rico / Euro-Mutt), and part of the white family, my mother gets mad if I identify with Hispanic, and because I am in my 'Italian' heritage. When I go out with me mostly Hispanic white people like me "; Hated my car or something. If Hispanics know I'm Americanized, and / or mixed are angry because I did not "pure" (there is no such thing in the Hispanic population anyway ...)

I

4 comments:

Kels said...

I feel your pain, because it is my life. I even had people try to say about rationalizing, I'm not black. But my parents are black and grew up in the suburbs is a graduate of the University and who now live abroad. Many people with black skin color do not have this experience for me a traitor. For access to education and hate rap music. I think many of those self-loathing. Therefore we can not accept people as they want. Why I do not like classical music? I am a vegetarian, you do not eat this fried chicken. Now I am a capitulation, because we all eat at KFC. In any case, can not be discouraged. If you try to search for their lives, what others think, you never live happily.

Bloed said...

Hmm, I would like to think of the boxes. For limited. I'm always happy when someone is only that he or she is.

There is an answer to your question is like, but only an opinion.
Maybe some people are afraid it could be if they do not accommodate someone somewhere. It could be safe. If you need to feel fit in a box, it is likely that the reasons for the uncertainty anyway. So, if you try to integrate very difficult, you may feel better if you can look down on others.

Heeey Steeeve said...

Because Misery Loves Company.

OGUN said...

I believe that most people do not really know to sell what you do. Involved at the other end of the spectrum of self-destructive behavior, how things will be sold with "ghettoness also with.

Post a Comment