Hernia Underwear Canada 5 Year-old Son Got A Hernia?

5 year-old son got a hernia? - hernia underwear canada

The father of my son called me to tell me that our son has a fracture in his testicles, and must be operated on.

Now, earlier this month, when I helped on to his underwear, I noticed some of his testicles is smaller than the other. I asked if it hurts, and I said "no." I asked my husband and my aunt when she was normal, and he took one look and said I was normal again within a few days.

This could be a bad train, because then my son his pants in front of people and ask, take, "Is that normal?" Lol

Back to the question, said his father, and led to the doctor because he has been for almost a month. He said doctors told him it was a hernia and could have caused by pulling or lifting something too heavy or effort using the toilet.

If this is common in young children? My husband said he can not take a break, but it's not a doctor or something. I never spoke to the doctor because I thought that yesterday and it is a holiday. I &# 039; m really scared, because my son has to undergo, surgery and do not know what to do. Before surgery, when I play, as usual, or should be relaxed on the couch?

2 comments:

circle_c... said...

Yes, you can a hernia to get there. and is the reason that when children first to be born of the testicles, are actually still on the side of the abdomen. dismount, and after a few years, around four in the scrotum (ie, razzing behind the old man, "Hey! he ended up falling"). Normally, the Travel Channel will be closed from the testes, but if it does not close or not close completely, so that the herniation will occur when the intestine is pushed through the channel of boys and testes generally leads to the poor in great pain.

Ashleigh C said...

It is perfectly normal for anxiety and nervousness. Take him to the doctors of tomorrow and ask any questions that you want to know. Write them as you think of them, not to forget.

And! A is never said such a thing, it is unlikely to get an educated answer on this issue.

Post a Comment