Dvd Player Monitor Can I Hook Up A Dvd Player To An Lcd Monitor Using Monster Cable W Dvi End And Dvi With Hdmi Adapter End?

Can i hook up a dvd player to an lcd monitor using monster cable w dvi end and dvi with hdmi adapter end? - dvd player monitor

Thank you all for your help! IM still having problems! I have a VGA output on my PC and a DVI-HDMI output a. I use a DVI to HDMI converter Monstories use the Monster Cable DVI. I spend between VGA and DVI with a button on the LCD monitor. VGA out well. When you turn on the DVD player and switch to DVI mode that goes well, then Samsung "on the screen. But if I make a DVD is in x9w scepter HD850 Samsung 19-inch screen, then black blue, blue then Lite Lite , then black. If I is the Samsung DVD menu is the perfect sale. I tried to change the specifications of DVD players to 768 in FOM 480-720. the LCD is only 1400x900 resolution. I have the RGB regular DVD players add to DVI RGB and DVI-A to point B. All of Samsung's menu. Just kidding. Scepter LCD screens on the DVD when it is lit, but not film when I load them into the drive, what do I do wrong? I feel like I ate a bowl of a clown this morning, guys, thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment