Complex Migraine B-50 Complex Vitamin And Ankle Pain?

B-50 Complex vitamin and ankle pain? - complex migraine

I just started taking vitamin B-50 complex energy, anxiety and depression. Pychologist He advised me to go to the pharmacy and ask the pharmacist vitamins and recommended that I take the B-50.

It works very well for my level of energy and suffer from mild headache, that I in my slight anxiety, but at the same time, I realized that feels straight because of pain in my right ankle when I walk (and fast) sprain. I have not gone away today and the pain. I really want to do these operations for the benefit of power and control my mild anxiety.

Do not make any deals that you recommend as I have tried, and it made me too tired and sleep does my cholesterol to sky rocket (all the time) caused. I suspect that this is the B-6, which causes pain in the ankle but can not be sure. Wondering if I only take the B-12 alone or something else?

0 comments:

Post a Comment